miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

La clave está en la sencillez.

Hoy miércoles, el ecuador de la semana, me parece un buen día para compartir con vosotros mi domingo pasado. No fue nada extraordinario, pero ese conjunto de cosas sencillas hicieron que me lo pasará como una cría.

Wednesday, that tedious half-point... thought it'd be a good day to share with you a snapback from Sunday. I didn't do anything too extraordinary, but the combination of little things made me enjoy like a little kid.






Fui al cortijo de mis abuelos, en un pueblo de Granada llamado Campotejar, y me limité a alejar la cabeza de los estudios durante un día. Ir de paseo en bici con tu abuelo que está casi más joven que tú, comer bien, hacer fotos, estar con la familia, jugar con mi perrita, perseguir cabras perdidas del rebaño de tu tío, buscar ropa antigua interesante... todo esto bajo un buen tiempo que hay que reconocer que se portó de lujo.



I went to my grandparent's country house, in a rural village of Granada called Campotejar, and merely put my head away from studies and school for the day. Bike rides with my grandpa who is almost more fit than me, spending time with family, taking lots of pictures, eating good food, chasing after some sheep who had lost their way from your uncle's herd, playing with my dog, looking down for interesting old clothes... all this under phenomenal spring weather.








A la vuelta a casa después de un día sencillo, y a la vez inexplicablemente reconfortante, un rato de skypear con tu mejor amiga en el mundo entero, que desde el otro lado del charco te pone al día y alimenta tus ilusiones de verano.

Having come back from home after a simple, yet unexplainably restorative day, I topped it off with a skype session with my best friend in the whole world, who from the other side of the puddle updated me on everything that had been going on and gave me more hope about her trip to Spain this summer. 

¿Y para vosotros? ¿Cuáles son los ingredientes imprescindibles para un domingo simple pero con encanto?

What about you? What ingredients do you consider essential to have a simple, yet charming Sunday

1 comentario: